Thursday, August 21, 2008

About Me!

My name is Jennifer Harris and I am a junior at South. I am studying Secondary Education with a concentration in English/Language Arts and should graduate May of 2010. I first attended Mississippi State University but transferred here this past January.

I love playing sports, particularly tennis, and am an avid runner. I am trying to work up to a marathon but, despite a lot of practice, I don't know that I was made to run 26 miles. I also enjoy reading and spend a lot of my free time doing that.

I am still getting used to living in Mobile but so far I am enjoying it. It is nice being so close to the beach, though I have only been once in the eight months I have lived here. The biggest obstacle I have had to overcome has been the traffic. I am not accustomed to having it take over 15 minutes to get somewhere. I also have a terrible sense of direction, so I spend a lot of my time trying to figure out where I am going and fighting the traffic to get there.

No comments: